• University degree in a technical field;
• Minimum 3 years experience in automotive field: Project management, Knowledge of production processes;
• Proficiency in English;
• German language skills represent an advantage;
• Ability to work in a global team;
• Very good communication and organization skills;
• Industrialization of the overall product and responsible for deadlines, costs, quality of the industrialization;
• Subproject leadership of the industrialization team;
• Process - / production-/ test appropriate construction exposure;
• Procurement of funds approval (budget-responsibility Industrial Engineering);
• Delegation of tasks to team members within the area of project work;
• Ensuring the availability of specification sheets for operating resources /and test equipment.
The Marquardt Company
The history of the Marquardt Group dates back to 1925 when it started as a family company in Rietheim-Weilheim Germany, counting today 13 subsidiaries on four continents: Europe, Africa, Asia and America.
Internationally the Marquardt team numbers more than employees, continuing to grow and constantly innovate.
In Sibiu, Marquardt began its activity in, today it has five manufacturing departments: Plastic injection molding, Electronics, Assembly, Varnishing and Micro-Switches.
2008 the Research & Development Center was founded, with the following activity fields: Software development, Software test & validation, Mechanical design, Hardware development, Prototype testing.
Our products are meant primarily for the automotive industry, our clients are Mercedes-Benz, Chrysler, Porsche, Jaguar, Maserati, Volkswagen, Audi, BMW, Peugeot, Citroen, Renault, but they are also used in other fields: household appliances, audio systems, industrial equipment.
Career at Marquardt
Marquardt is continuously developing, both locally and internationally.
We offer endless opportunities for professional development, while promoting solid principles and the passion for the automotive industry.
Our activity and working environment are characterized by dynamism, team work and innovation.
We are looking for creative minds that will shape the future with us.
You are invited to join the successful Marquardt Team!