Project Engineer HVAC (Belgium)
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
We at Absolute Jobs Romania are looking for a Project Engineer for our client in Ghent, Belgium, a recognised installation company that gathers more than 40 years of experience in the design and execution of installations in heating, sanitation, air conditioning and ventilation.
- You make thetudies and measurementtats, including a correct assessment of the work process with all facets connected to it, in preparation for the calculation.
- You supervise the projects internally and prepare implementationilesor thereparation of the works you prepare technical schedules and plans (electrical, hydraulic, eolian).
- You makeaterialists per phase of a construction site and according to need and budget.
- You are present at the site meetingnd you give sufficient feedback to the people on the site.
- You set up the yard together with the site manager and take care of the logistics of all materials and possibly coordinate all subcontractors.
- You support your colleagues on the shipyard with advice and action and you are responsible for the proper follow-up of the shipyards
- You have a background in engineering/industrial sciences.
- You can work independently.
- You are detail-oriented, which guarantees you precise and detailed work.
- You are a self-starter who anticipates problems based on your involvement in task performance and the organisation.
- You possess good communication skills which makes it easy to make contact at all levels within an organisation, as well as with the customer.
- You can empathise with someone else's situation and act as a coach.
- You can work smoothly with Autocad and (possibly Cadvent).