Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Englisch - fortgeschritten
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
LOCATIA JOB-ULUI ESTE IN CLUJ
In order to complete your application, please follow the link provided below. You will be redirected to the EMERSON Career’s Page where you can fill-in your profile and upload your CV. The application process takes between 3-5 minutes to complete.
- Click on the link (if the link does not work, you go to and select the “careers” tab )
- Input the search criteria
- Choose the desired position and click Apply Now
- Complete the registration process
- Attach your CV and Letter of Intent
Thank you for your interest in Emerson!
• Proficient in Romanian & English with a third European language preferred (written and spoken).
• Degree in an Engineering related discipline.
• 1+ years’ experience in the automation industry with good technical knowledge for different industry segments (Oil & Gas, Chemicals, Refining, Pharma etc.).
• 1+ years’ experience in DCS and/or PLC projects execution.
• Experience in working in project teams (especially geographically distributed teams).
SUMARRY OF THE ROLE
The Project Engineer is responsible for properly executing the project based on customer specifications and in line with the project strategy. He/she is responsible for implementation, installation, modifications, testing and validation of control systems and associated instrumentation.
• Work within a project team to deliver one or more projects in parallel
• Reporting to the Lead Engineer (and/or Project Manager) in order to agree the course of action necessary to deliver the correct project execution according to customer specifications
• Responsible for the technical correctness of the software and associated instrumentation together with technical documentation
• Develop typical functions, operator Human Machine Interface and specific configuration in DeltaV
• Conduct software internal testing, Factory Acceptance Tests, Site Acceptance Tests and startup at the client’s site
• Be flexible to travel to customer sites worldwide including offshore installations as well as to other European offices for project meetings, FATs and startup according to project requirements.
• Follow the correct working methods, procedures, tools, and identify areas of improvement where needed
Emerson is a global leader in bringing technology and engineering together to provide innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and consumer markets around the world. Founded in 1890 in St. Louis, Missouri (USA), Emerson delivers solutions through five business segments: Process Management, Industrial Automation, Network Power, Climate Technologies, and Commercial & Residential Solutions. With sales of $ and more thanemployees in over 150 countries, we have a customer-focused, results-driven culture where employee performance is recognized and rewarded.
Visit us at: