In July 2017 Philip Morris International announced the decision to invest over 490 million euros in the transformation of PM Romania factory into a brand new high-end manufacturing site. Project Controlling Analyst responsibilities will be related to the investments controlling and will comprise:
· Controlling and analyzing investment spending from a financial and business point of view in order to ensure effective budget management and correct accounting treatment;
· Ensuring the correct execution of the appropriate financial and administrative procedures, including creating and maintaining appropriate documentation to justify all budget releases, budget transfers and other funds movements linked to the Investments Project;
· Ensure proper systems setup is in place to comply with statutory and US GAAP accounting principles and internal procedures;
· Prepare and distribute detailed Project actual vs. budget spending reports to the relevant Budget Line Responsible and Project Management in order to provide a tool for effective budget control and monitoring;
· Forecast, report and analyze cash flow/balance sheet/income statement impacts that are due to the Investments Project;
· University degree in Economics/Accounting;
· Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar position;
· Good understanding of IFRS/US GAAP accounting principles;
· Advanced knowledge of English and Microsoft Office package (Excel, Word, PPT);
· Experience in working with SAP/other ERP.
FIND A NEW PATH
Our Company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional group of team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top fifteen international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements.