Project and Method Manager
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre)
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
CHALLENGES & RESPONSIBILITIES
At InSites Consulting we strongly believe in project excellence as an important driver for both client and colleague happiness and profitability. Making sure market research projects are conducted in an efficient & smooth way is thus high on our agenda. We always strive to optimize our internal processes and revolutionize operational excellence.
As Project & Method Manager (PM²) you are part of an international team putting this believe into practice. Together with 6 other colleagues you are responsible for the full implementation process of all market research projects conducted with our organization. You are in close contact with both research consultants and colleagues from the project implementation team (IT, Panel Management, Data Analysis and Quality Check) across our different offices.
Through our internal training-program we will get you up to speed on all aspects of the job, supported by a local team in Timisoara as well as our other teams in the rest of Europe. Depending on your skills and interests, you can gradually evolve towards a senior project manager, team leader or method specialist.
You will be accountable for the timely implementation of the projects you are assigned to, against the project specifications outlined by the research consultants. This involves daily project management and close follow-up of all project implementation tasks:
- Attend project briefing by the research consultant
- Micro-planning of project implementation in collaboration with planning
- Organize briefing to the project implementation team
- Act as a gatekeeper when moving each project throughout the project implementation phase
- Follow-up of the projects throughout implementation phase
- Ensure smooth implementation against timings. Adjust planning if needed (weekly status updates). Status follow-up and direct contact for project implementation team
- Follow-up of status reports & quality reports, define appropriate actions and check execution of those actions.
- Inform consultants about progress, flag issues and assist in providing adequate solutions to safeguard intended timings.
As you gain experience and knowledge you will gradually be involved in method & operational quality management. This involves enabling structural quality maintenance and bringing research consultants and project implementation teams up to speed of operation innovations, by means of training, guidelines creation...
General requirements & interests
- Bachelor or Master degree in one of the following domains: Marketing, Economics and Business Administration, Mathematics, Logistics, or other relevant fields
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role (project management)
- Proficient in English
- Excellent PC skills
- Strong interest in market research, experience is a plus
- Excellent project management skills
- Able to work in a structured and independent way
- Ability to multi-task & flexible towards changes in day to day planning
- Team player with a positive can-do attitude
- Solution oriented, assertive in a constructive manner, confident
- High level of pro-activity, initiative, energy, enthusiasm and professionalism
- Committed to quality, as well as an ability to detect improvement areas and act upon these
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
At InSites Consulting, we care about people and offer many opportunities to learn and grow. Join our young & diverse team of amazing people and make your career POP!
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Flexible working hours, fit to your schedule
- Occasional remote working possible, thanks to our adapted technologies
- All-in health plan
- Easy access to sports, facilitated and co-paid by the company
- Elaborate inductitraining & regular online training tracks
- Modern IT & workspace equipment
- A senior coach helps you grow within the company
- Extra vacation days
- Very cool modern office space
- Central location, close to the university
- Unlimited (very good!) coffee, tea, soda and sparkling water
- Fresh fruitMondays, fresh soupWednesdays
- Massage chair to relax your muscles
- Relaxing area with Xbox, ping pong table and foosball table
- Regular themed parties & teambuilding activities
- Happy moments celebrated
- International teambuilding every 1,5 years
- Sharpen your English skills thanks to the international team
- Company closing between Christmas and New Year