Programator web / web developer
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
We are Nordic Webspot, a young and innovative digital agency from Stockholm, Sweden, specialized in web developing. Are you a full-stack web developer? Let's work together!
● Very good knowledge of OOP and MVC concepts;
● Good knowledge of database optimization techniques, relational databases and database normalization, version control tools and developing web services;
● Proficiency in technical English and documentation skills;
● Communication skills and ability to integrate quickly in a team;
● Passionate and innovative, thinking out of the box when needed;
● Analytical and organizational skills are essential;
● Open to new technologies.
Nice to have
● Basic or advanced knowledge of open-source platforms (Magento, WordPress, CS-Cart etc.) or PHP frameworks (Symfony2, Laravel, Zend Framework) is always a plus;
● Experience with CMS, CRM, ERP, Bootstrap, e-commerce solutions, design patterns, large scale applications or third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, ebay etc.) is also a big plus.
● Develop new features for existing projects;
● Database and project design for new projects based on specifications;
● Write “clean“, well organized and commented code;
● Troubleshoot, test, maintain and support the existing applications and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
Attractive rates, work from home, flexible hours, possibility to travel to Sweden and work from our office in Stockholm (expenses covered), be part of a young and funny team.