We are looking for a talented programmer to join our dev team in Bucharest.
- Working knowledge of C or C++ (including application debugging and profiling)
- Familiarity with the areas of parallelism and concurrency.
- Experience in implementing mathematical algorithms.
- Excellent reasoning.
Would be nice to have:
- Experience with GPGPU frameworks like OpenCL or CUDA.
- Working knowledge of the Python ecosystem.
- Working on C/C++ applications that run on multi-core and many-core architectures.
What we offer:
- Interesting projects, with space for experimentation (we like to use the right tool for the job).
- Competitive compensation.
- Friendly work environment.
Short description of the company:
The company performs analysis of securities on different exchanges and provides consultancy services and investment proposals.
Our Bucharest office is located in the Charles de Gaulle Plaza, next to Aviators' Square.