Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
LEADERSHIP, COMMUNICATION, and CHANGE MANAGEMENT:
• Create a work environment where teamwork and collaboration, focused on continuous improvement, result in achievement of goals and objectives.
• Communicate progress / status across shifts and departments as necessary
• Lead team and team members through change, continuously communicating progress and expectations. Identify and remove roadblocks / issues that may impede progress.
SAFETY/ENVIRONMENTAL, QUALITY, SERVICE, and INVENTORY:
• Understand and communicate requirements of the Quality Management System to the team.
• Monitor quality levels continuously to ensure compliance to ISO / TS registration
• Use team collaboration to continuously improve quality to exceed customer expectations.
• Lead team in problem-solving activities to identify root cause and instill corrective measures to prevent reoccurrence.
Monitor and communicate service levels continuously. Use team cooperation to implement lean concepts that improve service to customers
EXECUTION, LEAN, and PRODUCTIVITY IMPROVEMENTS:
•Review daily schedule and assign necessary resources to achieve objectives. Identify resource constraints and find solutions or alternatives.
•Determine long term staffing requirements based on forecast. Interview, hire, and train team members to meet performance expectations.
•Monitor work area performance continuously. Use area metrics and team ideas every day to combine, rearrange, and simplify tasks to make better use of materials, machines, manpower, etc.
•Lead lean kaizen events to facilitate team collaboration and root-cause problem solving. Teach team on use of A3 process to identify opportunities, define problems, and use data to eliminate waste.
Communicate standards (labor / work / rate) to team and vigorously eliminate obstacles to achievement.
PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT and TEAM DEVELOPMENT:
•Monitor team member performance continuously and provide timely feedback, including annual performance appraisal process.
•Develop people and the team as a whole. Includes, but is not limited to, preparing development and training plans for each team member, implementing, and coaching towards effectiveness.
Coach and support team members to increase capabilities and prepare for advancement
Education & Experience
Bachelor degree in related area OR High School Diploma (or equivalent) plus a technical degree (or equivalent certification) in related field
5+ years related experience, 1-2 years of supervisory experience.
Interested candidates are required to send detailed CV in our online recruitment tool
Only the selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.