· Plan and organize and work orders in manufacturing in accordance with customer demand and specific product line objectives
· Confirm delivery dates to project managers and sales personnel
· Create and hand over work orders to production engineers in accordance with assembly capacity and requested completion dates
· Expedite any shortages – materials and resources - to ensure on-time-delivery of orders to customers
· Communicate proactively to internal and external customers any changes in the order execution
· University degree;
· Experience in production planning;
· Advanced level of English
· Gook knowledge of MS Office (Excel);
· Experience in working with an ERP system.
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $ billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.