The role is dedicated to either the Mixed Signal team, or Power Management team.
- Degree in Electronics, Automatics or Electrical Engineering.
- Basic knowledge of Labview or similar tools used in test automation.
- PCB rework skills are an advantage;
- PCB design is an advantage;
- Should have good knowledge of English and good communication skills.
The job is located in BUCHAREST!
Only suitable candidates will be considered for interview!
Microchip Romania Team welcomes you!! Come and be part of an enthusiastic and dynamic team with a free communication style and a challenging work environment. We offer you the opportunity to interact with highly skilled professionals globally, excellent compensation package and great career opportunities in a US based multinational company, established and fast growing in Romania.