Reporting into the Head of International Operations, the Product Operations Manager will be smart and ambitious, with respect for others. Being personable and able to build relationships around the business is crucial to the success of this role.
• Develop and maintain productive ways of working with PPB Product Management and Technology, two major contributors to the success of the International business.
• Defining and implementing appropriate communications strategy within International Team for visibility and input into global and regional product initiatives.
• Acting as single point of contact for Product Management, from within International team, for product backlog from prioritisation -> plan -> delivery.
• Ensuring best in class customer journeys through user testing.
• Work with International Operations and Commercial teams to identify, plan and execute and customer journey improvements and optimisation opportunities
• Ensure International Team are appropriately tooled and trained to evaluate impact of regional product initiatives
• Develop and execute sign off process within International Operations team for product releases.
• Supporting product roll outs through implementing robust QA and testing procedures with International Country Leads.
• Customer Focus: thinks about customers 24/7, and puts them at the heart of all that we do
• Business Insight: Makes it their business to know our business, customer, products and industry.
• Communicates Effectively: develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
• Collaborates: is a team player - works with others across the organisation to get things done
• Being Resilient – Is resilient and confident under pressure and maintains a positive attitude despite adversity
Education, Qualifications & Experience:
• Strong industry experience preferably across both operational and product roles
• Familiar with techniques for requirements elicitation and specification
• Proven experience of improving customer journeys and experience.
• Experience of developing productive working relationship with development/delivery and Product Management teams.
• Experience working in a multi-product environment would be advantageous
• Competent user of the Microsoft Office suite of software
• Ability to relate to both business and . specialists
• Proved track record of leading high standard of QA
• Proven ability to optimise complex operational processes involving multiple teams.
• Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the business
• Superb attention to detail