Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Ich rekrutiere umzugsbereite Kandidaten
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Ivanti is the brainchild of LANDESK and HEAT Software that combined its powers in 2017. Ivanti offers IT solutions designed to increase user productivity while reducing IT security risk.
The R&D center from Bucharest includes over 40 software development professionals who work with multiple technologies, various flavors of Microsoft technologies, mobile technologies etc. Software development is done mainly in C#, but lately C++ too.
Ivanti is planning to continue investing in the Romanian center, in terms of office space, the best IT equipment and in hiring and training IT professionals.
At Ivanti, we take our products and our customers very seriously, but ourselves not so much.
The Product Manager candidate must have good business relationship and influencing skills, deep technical aptitude, cross-group coordination, strong writing and communication skills, confident and convincing presentation style, and the ability to drive collaborative discussions and decisions with all key stakeholders. This is an opportunity to belong to a talented team. Individuals are empowered to work in a flexible environment.
- Work with Development, User Experience, Support, Sales, Marketing and other teams to define requirements and drive the shape and functionality of a product
- Evangelize and champion the roadmap and strategy to customers, and customer-facing technical and sales teams
- Work with other Product Managers, Product Marketing and Team Leaders to respond to customer situations and assess enhancement requests and requirements against business needs and long-term priorities
- Contribute in strategy and process discussions
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally
- At least 3 years of experience as a Product Manager
- Experience with SaaS products preferred, especially delivered from Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services
- Previous experience in driving key initiatives and product roadmap, working closely and effectively with numerous stakeholders to successfully complete these initiatives
- Proven ability to lead, manage and work with remote teams.
- Ability to influence team and outside partners on challenging projects/initiatives, obtain buy in, and to see the initiatives to fruition. Must be a natural leader, go-to person, able to win the respect and trust of their peer group.
- Superior verbal and written communication, interpersonal, conflict resolution, and customer service skills.
- Experience with high levels of multi-tasking and prioritizing in a consistently fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Travel: Up to 25% travel. Travel may be domestic or international.
- Experience with information security
- A competitive, above the market salary
- Regina Maria Premium subscription for you, your friends and family
- 25 paid holidays
- 75 Euros per month for sport activities
- 100 RON for transportation
- Sodexo lunchcard
- Private pension
- Unlimited work from home
- Flexible working hours