Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Ich rekrutiere umzugsbereite Kandidaten
Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat
5000 - 5416
We are Tipico, a team of teams and the biggest sports-betting operator in Germany. Our goal is to amplify the emotions of millions of people experiencing sports every day. We are driven by our core values passion, progress and trust to secure the best possible product for our users on a daily want you on our team as:
- Act as Product Manager/Owner (m/f) for two development teams, including backlog management, defining long-term and short-term work priorities of the development teams in an Agile working environment (. daily scrums, sprint planning, grooming, sprint reviews and retrospectives)
- Work with various teams (Bookmaking, Retail and Digital) to ensure their requirements (functional and non-functional) are collected and prioritised alongside product requirements
- Collaborate closely with the Product and Technical leads as well as other Product Managers on overall tribe roadmap and prioritization
- Coordinate release activities, including clear and detailed plans or checklists for testing and roll-out
- Evaluate the quality of on-going project work efforts and ensure production proceeds according to schedule
- Champion technical discussions within the product team and how our initiatives align with target architecture and other technical standards
- You have a passion for delivering great products
- You have experience being a Product Owner / Product Manager in an agile environment
- You also have a technical background and are familiar with technology trends
- You are self-driven and focused
- You are a good communicator with an analytical approach
- You are keen to collaborate closely with our development teams, and shape solutions together
- You are happy to give and receive feedback, and you believe in open communication
YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- University degree in Computer Science or related programs and experience working as (Technical) Product Manager (m/f) with Scrum agile delivery methods at least three years, particularly working with remotely located stakeholders and/or development teams
- Technical background and experience with SOA architectures, OAuth and RESTful API design and development at least at a Product Management level, with the ability to understand and review the team’s implementation.
- Proficiency in English and availability to travel regularly and work abroad from other office locations.
- Proven ability to manage medium-scale projects and coordinate with multiple technical teams and product managers.
- Ability to understand tech trends, see how they impact your roadmap, and how they drive innovation.
- Ability to understand technical challenges and make educated trade-offs with the team
YOUR BENEFITS AT TIPICO
- Start-up feeling in a high-volume business and working in an exciting growth industry
- Trainings (internal/ external) and further qualifications programs
- Sponsored company and team events
- Relocation Support