As a Product Delivery Manager you will deliver high quality gaming products in close collaboration with commercial and P&L teams and base decision on customer, competitor insight and data. You will be responsible developing and leading the Paddy Power Betfair marketing products, from delivering and maintaining to optimizing them against the overall company objectives. This role will report into the Head of Delivery, Marketing Technology.
The Marketing Product Delivery Manager will be responsible for:
- owning and managing the delivery of in house promotional platform together with the associated rewards and integration
- owning and managing the delivery of CRM tool of choice together with the associated integrations
- owning and managing the delivery of Push Notification platform and the integration with the existing channels
- definition and delivery of the entire product and content lifecycle
- extensive collaboration with suppliers and internal teams to ensure a leading end to end product contributing to the gaming growth
• Contributor to the product strategy, performance and planning
• Strategic thinking and tactical execution
• Act as a key link between Commercial (e-Comm, Gaming and Sports), Marketing, Operations, and International.
• Support creation of product roadmap/backlog using key inputs:
o Customer insight – commission, analyses, understand what our customers want from their products
o Competitor benchmarking – be the ‘go to’ person for insight on competition and what they are focused on or delivering, ensure the product is ahead of the competition where it matters
o Revenue generation – working closely with the teams and wider product groups, to deliver a consistent stream of improvements and ideas to create incremental revenue for the product.
• Generating sources of competitive advantage:
o Internally – by developing and delivering innovative product and process improvements that will ensure we remain ahead of competitors
o Externally – by tracking the overall market and competitive dynamics on portfolio offering across the gaming industry. Assessing opportunities for keeping us ahead of market offering
• Optimize the customer experience through managing the products and using data to enhance and improve what is presented.
• Interfacing and supporting Marketing, Cross-Sell, and VIP teams to ensure those KPI targets can be achieved.
• Create/maintain close working relationships with development/delivery teams, program, product peers, and 3rd party vendors.
• Provide support to technical organizations such as eCommerce, Enterprise Data Systems and non-technical organizations such as Commercial, Operations, International, Compliance
• Propose, recommend and implement process improvements ( Agile practices) to ensure optimal quality and productivity.
• Loop back the operational teams the changes on the products and ensure proper training is provided.
• Line and task management of product owners
Essential Skills & Experience
• Deep understanding of the specifics of marketing products (integrations, backend systems, compliance, reporting, ecommerce etc.)
• Proven track record at using data, customer insight and market analysis/benchmarking to create clear strategic and tactical product plans.
• Experience working with 3rd party providers.
• Experience delivering successful platforms and integrations.
• Delivering innovative products
• Strong ecommerce background
• Proven track record at delivering top quality product
• Excellent communicator, presentation skills and maintains excellent working relationships.
• Analytical approach to problem solving
• A/B testing
Desirable Skills & Experience
• Experience of managing diverse direct and virtual teams
• Highly numerate, able to dissect large volumes of data