Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Englisch - fortgeschritten, Französisch - fortgeschritten
* alle Sprachen sind obligatorisch
For our client, a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader, we are looking for a Procurement with French (working program 15:00-23:30).
The company delivers an entire spectrum of BPM services in customer interaction services, finance and accounting, human resource, research and analytics, technology solutions and industry specific processes. More thanemployees serve across 53 delivery centers.
- Validating Purchase Requests according to the Purchasing Strategy for the supported sites/countries within the agreed Service Level;
- Amending and changing purchase orders with relevant approval as necessary;
- Delivering Purchase Orders to suppliers;
- Initiating supplier set up and changes on existing suppliers with relevant approval;
- Maintaining a strong communication with suppliers;
- Creating Request for Quote (RFQ) and working with suppliers for timely response to quote requests;
- Tracking daily workload according to the working procedure;
- Ensuring all tasks are carried out in line with indirect procurement policy and strategy;
- Providing regular reporting on purchasing activities as required by management.
- Advanced level of French;
- Advanced level of English;
- Experience in Procurement;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Proactive in solving day to day issues;
- Ability to pick up new tasks quickly.
- A great office and young team, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment;
- Team building and Christmas party events;
- Great work-life balance culture;
- Performance bonuses according to your results;
- Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses);
- Career path perspective and personal development plan;
- Free coffee and fruits to keep you energized but also medical coverage;
- Bookster and Benefits Online to enjoy your hobbies.