Process Management Specialist
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
As the world’s leading Telecommunications Company, we’re proud to help millions of people in every corner of the globe connect, whether through texting, talking, working, swapping pictures, watching movies...
Vodafone Shared Services empowers its people to create value for Vodafone by providing the expertise and insight to drive business transformation, deliver high quality and efficient operations, and enable Vodafone to operate with speed, simplicity and trust.
We invite you to join us and start building a career with us!
The Single Front Door organisation is the single interface between Group Enterprise and Group Enterprise Technology for customer opportunities ensuring that what we sell, can be delivered and operated, that all risks are known and documented, resource and capacity are available and regular and standardized status updates are being provided back to Group Enterprise.
The role will support the business improvement manager to identify continuous improvement requirements in the Single Front Door processes, and their interfaces into the rest of the organisation. This includes the support of internal process design & implementation as well as design, optimization and implementation of interfaces between SFD and key stakeholders (. Sales, Customer Projects and Products). Key tasks include the identification of issues, analysis of pain-points, preparing and gathering any lessons learned, conducting root cause analyses and deriving associated continuous improvement needs and driving the project to resolve those issues and defining, publishing and delivering the improved process, including independent quality assurance activities.
• Documenting and change management of current processes
• Preparation of templates for lessons learned, gathering and analysis
• Coordination of lessons learned gathering
• Support of identification of improvement & efficiency initiatives for all SFD services and design of interfaces with other units (. VGE, VCS & local OpCos)
• Track the business change request and the implementation of actions
• Deliver all identified actions, document, communicate and publish revised processes, swim lanes, workflow and interfaces. Train and ensure successful use of the improved processes and interfaces.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Good qualitative & analytical skills
• Ability to work pro- actively on a day to day basis with minimum guidance
• Ability to understand and communicate issues and inefficiencies
• Experience in Performance Improvement and Transformation Programmes desirable
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• Very organized with excellent time-management
• University degree
• Ability to work across the organization and liaise with people in other functions
• Lean, Kaizen and/or Six Sigma Process Improvement Methodologies qualification (Lean, Kaizen and/or Six Sigma Process) desired
• Skills in documenting processes required (ARIS, Adonis, Visio, Clarify)
• Excellent English skills in writing and speaking. Multilingual with international experience preferred
What we offer:
• Private medical and dental care insurance;
• Life insurance;
• Dedicated employee phone subscription;
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers;
• Project specific training;
• A youthful and multicultural working environment with dedicated professionals and great
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to enjoy a high challenging profile role, to progress in your career and to develop experience within a world leading and multinational organization.
Vodafone Shared Services Center is part of a Global Services Center and will cater for Vodafone operations in different countries, as well as for the Vodafone Group. Our success comes from the outstanding people that make it happen for our customers every day!
We’re at our best when you’re at yours!
Power to you
***NOTE: We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for further consideration in the selection process will be contacted.
Due to current immigration restrictions, we are welcoming applications from the persons who have the legal right to work in Romania.