Problem Management Specialist
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Contribute to the increase of customer satisfaction and optimization of IT service costs through the identification of fixes for IT problems or shifting the work to a lower level of support.
• Perform Proactive Problem Management data analysis and trending along with the Program Manager using the Ticket Profile;
• Carry out detailed data and root cause analysis on identified patterns (ticket by ticket);
• Interpret Ticket Profile and identify Problem Management candidates where the cause of repetitive Incidents is still unknown and a workaround has not been found yet (FIX);
• Interpret Ticket Profile and identify tickets types that can be candidates for Shift Left, to increase FLR where a permanent fix is not feasible (SHIFT);
• Attend ForS Governance meetings with Client and provide a technically detailed view on identified opportunities;
• Assists Program Manager in developing the solution and releasing it into Operation;
• Provide early life support for the shifted categories (Hyper care);
• Fine-tune the Categorization tree;
• Evaluate Ticket Classification accuracy as a prerequisite for further PPM analysis;
• As infra & app changes arise and categories are retired or newly introduced, suggest adjustments and granularity for both pre-resolution and post-resolution Categorization.
• Required Technical Skills: Windows applications and operating systems; Internet Explorer; Microsoft Office, Client specific’s technology. Solid understanding of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word 2010;
• ITIL certificated – at least one Intermediate level;
• Soft skills: Strong communication skills; Planning and organizing; Problem solving; Analysis; Creativity / Innovation; Customer sensitivity: Technical writing skills; Liaison skills;
• Content writing skills (all styles) and content development skills;
• Organizational sensitivity: understands the formal structure of Stefanini, its culture and business/technology environment, its brand and people values, aligns actions and behavior with the company needs and priorities;
• Results orientation: focuses on the delivery of targets, quality and deadlines;
• English proficiency.