Pricing Executive with Spanish
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Diese Stellenanzeige ist nicht mehr gültig.
The role performs two key activities supporting the GTM pricing:
- Reviewing the deal including scenario modelling to check sensitivity of the deal, with the ultimate goal to either approve, or reject with the suggestion of acceptable prices.
- Pricing analytics such as trends, profitability and other characteristics that can be captured and used to improve future performance and becoming the benchmark for future processes.
- Analysing the financial business case using a model as well as consulting sales for deal optimization where applicable.
- Approval or rejection of the value request support while safeguarding the governance process and authorization guidelines.
- Know, understand, communicate to ensure that the analysts apply the general guidelines and ensure the correct levels of discounts are given in line with the financial goals
- Present the business case to senior management, both country and region, to internally secure the approval for the financial support given.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Skilled in use of Microsoft Excel
- Flexible attitude, ability to cope with peak workloads, short deadlines and business pressures.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage conflicting priorities and associated deadlines.
- Ability to work independently
- Confident and assertive
- Good knowledge of English (verbal and writing)
- Good knowledge of Spanish (verbal and writing)
- Good communication skills, verbal and writing