If you are looking for something different than your standard 9 to 5 job, then you have definitely come to the right place.
We are currently looking to recruit an AR Pricing Analyst for our client.
1. Ensure pricing related deliverables as per Pricing Model applicable for the region; set up timely all pricing conditions for allocated area.
2. Maintain and update SOP/QRG as per agreed approval flows.
3. Ensure timely corrections for billing documents, performs pricing investigation, validation and invoice corrections.
4. Daily monitoring of billing blocks and unshipped deliveries and checking the completeness of sales order and address appropriate actions (business or technical).
5. Prepare the key monthly / ad-hoc reports and inform the relevant business units/ GBS process owners.
- Language Skills: Very good English and French language skills (written and spoken)
- Computer skills, including experience with SAP ERP system and Microsoft Office
- Availability for afternoon shifts
- Significant experience in finance or credit related field
- Solid time management skills
- Relevant knowledge for OTC processes including credit risk and financial analysis (preferred min 3 years)
- Preferable training and certification in Six Sigma or LEAN
- Expertise in Order-to-Cash function including best practices, technologies, processes, procedures and tools