Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat
700 - 1000
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
The Presales Engineer joins our technical sales team and is responsible for working with our customers to identify ways of solving their engineering challenges using the PTC Creo application suite.
PTC Creo enables companies to accelerate product innovation and build better products faster by reusing the best designs and replacing assumptions with facts.
If you have first-hand experience in Pre-Sales, R&D or as a Solution/Implementation Engineer with CAD/CAM solutions, and want to take the opportunity to work with customers in different market sectors, we're looking forward to hearing from you.
- Prepare and present demonstrations, both live and via the Web, of PTC CAD software solutions.
- Develop and maintain a detailed understanding across all the Creo applications - including recommended best practices and methods.
- Work with our customers to identify ways of solving their engineering challenges using the Creo application suite.
- Support our sales team in answering RFP (Request for proposals) and RFI (Request for information) from customers and prospects.
- Organize and perform Creo workshops and trainings for customers.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop relevant content and assets.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, aerospace, automotive or manufacturing engineering - or equivalent.
- Minimum of one-year CAD related Pre-Sales, R&D, IT solution implementation experience, or as a professional CAD user in a manufacturing company.
- Strong Presentation and customer facing skills required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Romanian and English.
- CAD / CAM / CAE software solutions experience with PTC Creo or its main competitors (Catia, NX, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, AutoCAD etc.)
- Ability to understand customer complex challenges and find reliable and usable solutions.
- Knowledge of different IT Architectures and technologies is a bonus (Operating Systems, Databases or Programming Languages).
Why is this a great opportunity?
- Challenging environment with ability to develop and grow in highly qualified team.
- Working in a fun, friendly and flexible environment, as part of a growing company.
- Working with well-known, best in class products.
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
For more information please visit our website.