Warehouse Workflow Consultant (Pre-Sales Role)
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
As a rapidly growing software company, we are looking for a passionate and ambitious Solutions Consultant to join our growing team and be part of our rapid expansion. You will be part of the Enterprise Sales team, and in this role, you will work closely with the founding team and the newly appointed Sales Director to shape and develop our target market.
We’re looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Pre-sales Solution Consultant with the strong motivation and desire to succeed in a challenging environment. You will be responsible for actively shaping our customers’ strategic direction to assist in the launch of hundreds of successful workflow & process automation designs that have long term benefits in terms of improved communication, collaboration, engagement and operational efficiencies.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business that has a very strong track record of success globally and looking to expand exponentially in Western Europe & US.
Hungry. Curious. Unflappable. Intelligent. You have a passion to create great client experiences by bringing energy, intelligence, and effective problem-solving capabilities. You thrive in positioning solutions that drive operational efficiences through workflow creation /automation / optimization for enterprise customers. Because you communicate clearly and skillfully through both writing and speech, others always understand the context of your message. You are fluent in English and your intellectual curiosity is one of your greatest assets and allows you to effectively interact with people from all walks of life.
Total of (minimum) 5 years experience, out of which:
- At least 3yrs experience as an Solutions Consultant / Pre-Sales / Application Specialist at an enterprise solutions vendor or SaaS company.
- 2 or more years of working with business process improvement / workflow automation etc with clients in a face-to-face environment.
- 1 year of experience representing and leading stakeholders throughout projects.
Availability for business traveling, up to 50% travel during peak business season.
Willing to relocate in Bucharest, for candidates outside Bucharest.
- Experience in any workflow management software
- Strong understanding of workflows in 2 of the following sectors: Logistics, Warehousing, Healthcare. Other industry expertise is a definite bonus. You are able to identify process improvements and initiates communication to effect changes/improvements in processes
- Excellent presentation skills one-on-one, small and large groups with the ability to shift and adjust based on audience
- Outstanding writing skills to document determined outcomes and defined processes clearly
- Ability to influence and build relationships, is dynamic, and can capture a group’s interest and maintain it as well as the ability to facilitate meetings with diverse and sometimes conflicting points of view.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, multi-task and effectively prioritize conflicting assignments with minimal supervision
- Ability to influence others by using a consultative approach, diplomacy, and tact. Actively listens to others’ points of view while also being able to take tough stand when needed.
- Strong understanding of application capabilities and outputs to align with client outcomes
- High analytical and technical skill to accommodate large data set
- You think big and want to change the way industries operates.
- Diplomacy, sensitivity, conflict resolution and consensus-building skills
- Motivated by an entrepreneurial mindset and comfortable with ambiguity
- Deep, demonstrated commitment to lifelong learning
- Familiar with methods and tools for project planning and execution
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Visio
- Able to develop and evaluate methods to track and report metrics
- Works effectively across disciplines and organizational boundaries to prioritize tasks and gain timely closure on decisions
- Able to develop systems to monitor risks and issues
- Anticipates changing conditions and takes appropriate preventative action
- Proactively inspires others to take action on issues that could inhibit project success
The primary focus of this role is, on a day-to-day basis, provide pre-sales consultation to customers in logistics, warehousing and health care throughout the duration of projects, including post-delivery. You will influence client adoption strategies on new workflow changes to ensure successful transformation in their worflow & process automation journey.
- Collect and analyze current state workflows, as well as assesses the client’s readiness and maturity pertaining to workflow operations, capability of management for transformation, and appropriate benchmarking.
- Maintain responsibility for project deliverables, timelines, and stakeholder management, while completing all internal delivery tasks in compliance with company policy.
- Responsible for creating, analyzing, and validating business requirements.
- Responsible for delivering Proof Of Concepts (POC).
- Lead and facilitate detailed workflow design sessions with cross-functional teams, capturing changes and optimizations through process mapping and supporting documentation. Leverages information from the design sessions to align the training strategy with stakeholder needs.
- Translate the agreed upon process changes into the appropriate build configurations and settings applicable to the solutions in scope for the project.
- Identify, evaluate, and assess the readiness of the organization to accept and adopt changes through focused workflow validation sessions.
- Serve as a key interface with the senior executives of assigned clients and maintains ongoing direct communication related to operational improvements, challenges, and achieving outcomes. Help to facilitate improvement initiatives to drive client results.
- Stay current on industry best practices, trends, and workflow advancement and concepts.
- Provide annual audtis on workflow & process improvements.
We are 123ContactForm, a leading SaaS-based online form builder for web and mobile, has established itself as a major player in the industry through its signature “Easy as 1-2-3” concept in creating forms and surveys. As a workplace, we are easy going and friendly; and as an organization we are charecterized by flat heirarchies, open doors and untangled decision-making.
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience
- Meal tickets
- Yearly bonus based on company growth and individual achievements
- Private medical insurance
- Full access to gyms/fitness centers across the country for you and your spouse (7Card)
- Birthdays celebration with birthday cakes and gift vouchers
- Social gatherings and events, workshops, hackathons, happy hours and company retreats
- Professional growth opportunities such as trainings, online courses, conferences
- Access to relaxation rooms with Xbox, ping pong, board games and more
- Daily on-site massage
- Flexible work schedule
- Memorable team buildings
- Health in a basket full of fruits daily + breakfast snacks
- Rivers of coffee, tea and soft drinks