Pre-Sales Application Engineer
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Englisch - fortgeschritten
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
We are a financially independent IT software and consulting firm for business processes in the manufacturing industry and for financial service providers. We are represented around the world at 25 locations, in eight countries, on three continents with about 800 employees. Since our establishment in, we developed into a leading software and consulting firm and we became a key player and strategic implementation partner for many leading OEMs and suppliers in the Aerospace and Automotive industry as well as for niche solution providers.
For our operations on the Romanian market we are looking for an enthusiastic, goal oriented and well organized colleague to support our sales team.
- You will support our sales staff at client presentations of our CAD/CAM/PLM solutions based on CATIA/ENOVIA.
- You will be the expert point of contact for technical details and you will develop individual solution scenarios in close coordination with the sales team and with the specialists from the technical fields.
- As an engineer with extensive technical skills, you can convince customers and provide competently technical processes and you will also work with customer engineers to solve engineering and manufacturing automation challenges.
- This position requires graduated technical studies with specialization in engineering, computer science engineering, industrial engineering or similar.
- Ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of CATIA CAD/CAM experience in a manufacturing environment and advance knowledge of Part Design/ Assembly Design/ Generative Shape Design.
- If you also have a good amount of curiosity and inquiring mind, enjoy traveling, communicative and responsive to new challenges, we look forward to your application.
This position will be paid based on merit.
We offer attractive, long-term perspectives as well as professional training and support. The work style in our company is characterized by short information paths, a flat hierarchy and a simple, cooperative interaction with each other. We look forward to receiving your application including starting date and salary expectations.