PR Specialist & content editor - Iasi
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre)
Englisch - fortgeschritten
Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat
1000 - 1400
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
We are looking for a PR specialist and content editor that will provide a strong basis to grow and strengthen our brand, publishing on our websites (LandofWeb/blog and LandofDigital), but also on social media, and other online channels, while always keeping the customer in mind. Make our partners and collaboratorspread the word about their experiences and the emotional benefits of using Land of Web services.
- Write interesting articles regarding our activity, projects, culture, and objectives and posts them on Social Media and other online channels;
- Plan and implement a content strategy that reflects brand values (text, photo and video content);
- Manage the engagement strategy and leverage social media to support business growth;
- Create real-time marketing moments based mostly on customer stories and experiences shared on Social Media and other online channels;
- Organize monthly newsletter campaigns in order to present firm's activity;
- Manage social media strategy and campaigns;
- Owner of our online reputation;
- Develop new strategies to increase company awarenessmong partners;
- Provide regular performance reports and analyses on social activity performance and give substantial input in improvements.
- You have at least 3 years experience as PR specialist;
- You have at least 3 years experienceith copywriting/storytelling skills;
- You have very good Englishkills;
- Combine creativity with a strong analytical approach to identify continuous improvement opportunities;
- Your values are the same as ours – you are curious, empowered, innovative, open and fast acting;
- You have a passion for the products you promote and you use them yourself.
What we offer
- Opportunity to become a part of a dynamic team with a growing business that really makes a difference in daily lives of our partners and collaborators from media and advertising industry.
- Great place to learn and develop by assuming an independent role within a growing coding agency.
- Fun and informal environment where getting stuff done and enjoying the ride is far more important than rules and hierarchies
- Permanent contract with competitive pay
We look forward to meeting you!