Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre), Führungskraft (>10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Act as our internal journalist and cultural ambassador: Keeps regular internal rhythm of communication to engage employees in a fresh and exciting way by sharing news about wins, partnership announcements and new projects.
• Collects wins and information from the commercial teams & different functions for internal and external communication purposes, develop story and manage posting internally
• Design visual to support internal stories in contemporary way
• Assist with all employee messages and internal functions
• Assist with answering media inquiries - coordinate input internally
• Prepare well-designed web chats, broadcasts promotional templates in Photoshop/Adobe Acrobat/Word.
• Provide communications tools and support for the EMEA employees based on their incoming requests.
• Bring creative ideas to promote social media websites, monitor weekly visitors and postings.
• Preparation of announcements in Adobe InDesign or Photoshop format, drafting news for the intranet, gathering both project wins and information from the different functions.
• Projects related to promoting broadcasts, web chats, all-employee meetings
• Monitoring social media websites, preparing posting also for website
• Support & coordinate Communications / PR related project(s)
• Communications / PR team related support (calls, events)
• Bachelor's degree or ongoing studies in Communication, PR. Marketing / communication, international studies or equivalent
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in English and Hungarian
• Excellent project management skills
• Great problem solving skills
• Eager learner and user of digital communication and tools
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PPT, Outlook etc.)
• Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint user skills
• Solid experience in internet and social media applications
• Able to work full time (40 hours/week)
• Creative thinker
• Proactive approach
• Can do attitude and out of box thinker<
• Able to work under time pressure
• Able to work independently
• Eager to learn
• Able to conduct himself/herself in a professional manner