Part of Vodafone Group, Vodafone Shared Services Romania is a center of excellence offering Technology, Customer Service, Fraud and Security Services to Vodafone clients from several markets around the world.
We've opened for business in Romania in 2014 and we have ambitious plans for growth. We have reached 800 colleagues and counting.
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is a welcoming place for everyone as we pride ourselves with offering genuine Global Experience.
Your day to day:
This role is part of the new centralised IT team within Vodafone Shared Services (VSS). The PMO & Portfolio Manager is responsible for the central planning, reporting and governance activities across the four VSS locations in Romania, Hungary, Egypt and India. Consistency of the data across the four locations is key in this respect.
The PMO & Portfolio Manager enables VSS IT management team in decision-making by providing transparent reports on end-to-end picture on VSS IT portfolio covering - delivery and operations input from the entire VSS IT organisation. The tracked figures include, but are not restricted to status reports, cost and benefit realisation, risk/issue tracking and employee engagement. In addition to these regular reports the PMO & Portfolio Manager fulfils individual ad-hoc information requests from the management regarding special topic (. Steering Committee meetings, performance dashboards for the Technology Leadership Team, TLT). This role is responsible for timely and accurate updates to key business and technology stakeholders ensuring transparency and visibility on local IT activities.
The PMO & Portfolio Manager owns and manages the governance processes within VSS IT. In this function the PMO & Portfolio Manager cooperates closely with the local Demand Managers and IT Delivery Managers to ensure that new demands are consistently captured and efficiently orchestrated.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
• Creates management reports on delivery and operations performance by leveraging data from the entire VSS IT organization.
• Ensures timely, regular and consistent communication to all local IT stakeholders – business lines, technology and management.
• Support the management team of VSS IT in business-critical decision-making by providing relevant information.
• Establish governance processes for VSS IT and ensure alignment with governance model of other stakeholders.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
• 5+ years of experience from a PMO, planning or corporate governance role.
• Experience in business planning and corporate governance control.
• Highly organized, structured and with very strong attention to detail.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Experience from working in a globally distributed matrix organization.
• Ability to communicate with impact and chair meetings with large audiences.
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
• Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose!
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
We’re at our best when you’re at yours
Power to you
We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for further consideration in the selection process will be contacted.
We are welcoming all applications from the persons who have the legal right to work in Romania.