Platform Engineer (DevOps, PaaS) (KARLSRUHE)
Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre), Führungskraft (>10 Jahre)
Târgu Mureș, București, Cluj-Napoca, Brașov, Iași, Constanța, Ploiești, Sibiu, Timișoara
Brutto-Gehaltsschätzung pro Monat
Established in 2004, Tipico is the sports betting market leader in Germany. Headquartered in Saint Julian's, Malta, Tipico offers a wide range of pre-live and live sports betting products delivered through cutting-edge mobile and online channels as well as through a top-class portfolio of approximately 1100 retail outlets in Germany and Austria.
At Tipico's technology division we are open-minded, multicultural and passionate about delivering pioneering software on various platforms. Our teams are cross-functional, self-organized and dedicated to success. We stick to our dynamic culture which fosters creative thinking, end-to-end responsibility and innovative visions.
Our Tipico Technology entity in Germany (formerly named Booxware) has been ranked as #1 in Germany for Work-Life Balance by Glassdoor!
For our main Technology location in Karlsruhe (Germany) we are on the hunt for self-driven individuals who want to join us because they like being challenged and love to work in a highly collaborative and agile environment.
- Shaping the cloud strategy of our organization by using DevOps principles to build and operate a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) with cutting-edge technologies such as BOSH, Cloud Foundry, Concourse, Docker and AWS
- Improving our products by evaluating technologies, design and implementation and test of systems and components
- Monitoring, analysis, debugging, configuration and scaling of components and systems with ELK, Prometheus and BOSH
- Providing counsel to our internal Software Engineering
- You are innovative-thinking and enjoy working in an agile driven team
- You are proficient in providing feedback and appreciate getting feedback even more
- You are happy to take over responsibility for your product, rather than "tossing it over the wall"
- You consider testing as inherent part of your job
- You understand every failure as an opportunity to improve
YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Computer Science
- 5+ years of professional experience a Software Engineer (m/f) with decent ops/admin skills
- Solid Experience with Linux and CLI as well as knowledge of HTTP, REST and JSON
- Expertise in system integration and distributed systems including their behavior of scaling
- Know-how in cloud technologies like BOSH, Cloud Foundry, Docker, AWS, ELK, Prometheus etc. would be desirable
- First experience in using golang and Concourse would be beneficial
- Ideally you used or even built a PaaS before
- Communication skills in English
- Start-up feeling in a high-volume business and working in an exciting growth industry
- Relocation Assistance
- Trainings (internal/external) and further qualifications programs
- National, as well as international, company and team events such as our summer parties - see below!