Planning Performance Analyst
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
The Planning Performance Analyst has specific responsibilities connected with the long-term cigarettes production planning (current year or annual strategic planning), and with the required settings in SAP for production lines and cigarettes.
He/she is also responsible with the analysis of the planning process performance, proposing and implementing solutions for optimizing it.
• University degree (preferably in Polytechnics or Economical Sciences-Cybernetics);
• Experience in a similar role (data analysis, reporting, planning processes);
• Proficient in using MS Office (advanced Excel knowledge is mandatory);
• Strong abilities in working with numbers;
• Understanding of supply chain processes;
• Experience in working with SAP;
• Good English knowledge.