We are looking for a PHP Developer willing to create great web experiences developing both
frontend and backend components. You should have a curious mind and a desire to build
quality web solutions.
You will be working directly with the existing development team in Bucharesto help build innovative digital products for startups and innovation driven teams in larger companies.
Members of our team contribute actively to our development as a company, push for pragmatic solutions to get things done, improve themselves, and help the whole team to get better. We are looking for people with an entrepreneurial mindset that take the initiative; because that is what our clients need.
Specifically, we expect you to know about and have experience in:
● Be expected to deliver and be passionate about clean coding. Your code should be
elegant and maintainable;
● Always strive to understand the latest and greatest, keeping a keen eye on
developments in the world of software development, platforms, architecture, and
● See and seize opportunities for quick wins, but also be technically minded to drive
solutions for problems;
● Ready to challenge the status quo and be prepared to forge new paths, even if this
means throwing away yesterday's best idea to make room for tomorrow's.
These are a few of the things we need you to cover:
● Good knowledge of OOP
● PHP frameworks knowledge (. Laravel / Symfony / another modern framework)
● SQL databases knowledge (. MySQL / PostgreSQL / Oracle / other)
● Agile experience (Scrum, Kanban)
These are a few of the things that would be nice for you to know but are not mandatory:
● Bash scripting
● Previous experience with Laravel or framework of choice
● AngularJS framework
● Search technologies (. Elastic Search / Algolia)
● Caching technologies (. Memcached / Redis / Couchbase)
● Basic server administration
● Docker knowledge
We pride ourselves on being a small, quick, and nimble team. There are a few benefits working with us:
● You decide what tools you use. We set standards on how the result should look not
how you get there.
● Do you want to work from home today? Need to take care of something in the
morning and want to catch up later? No problem. We are results oriented not
● Quick and flat hierarchy - Get decisions fast when you need them.
● You have a large amount of responsibility in your department. Do you want to change
something? See possibilities to improve how we do things or what we do? The only
thing needed is to speak up and we will discuss.
● A multicultural and multidisciplinary team with a focus on improving and learning.
● Conveniently located office so you don’t travel forever and you work in a nice area.
● Counter-Strike ‘tournaments’ where the only goal is to be better than BOT Chris.
● Occasional beers and *insert fast food*