Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat
2000 - 3000
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
We are looking for a Web Developer to help us build and launch our latest product, a performance tracking platform that will revolutionize the e-commerce world.
Skills and experience you will need
- 3+ years of application design & development experience
- Good knowledge of MVC architecture
- An understanding of OO design principles to support large-scale applications
- Experience with source code management strategies (. forking, branching), and release management
- Ability to quickly learn new languages
- Experience with Laravel framework or other similar PHP frameworks is a plus
- Experience with framework and is a plus
- Experience in developing complex web applications is a plus
- Experience with Linux is a plus
- Ability to write readable, robust and reusable code
- Algorithmic thinking
Who we are looking for
- You've worked in an Agile (SCRUM) development environment
- You have a strong learning reflex and see challenges as a chance to grow
- You want to see customers getting value out of the software you wrote to solve their problems
- You are happy to help other developers learn from you, and you hope they challenge you do learn new things as well
- You're proud of the code you write, but you're also pragmatic about design vs iteration: you know when it's time to refactor, and when it's time to ship.
- You're focused, driven and can get challenging projects across the finish line but you know that sometimes it's okay for deep work to take its time.
- You have experience operating services in production and take software quality practices personally.
- You work well on a growing team, communicating clearly and often
You have an interest in constantly learning how the team can build better, more scalable, and most sustainable solutions