PHP Developer (e-Commerce software solutions)
Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat
1000 - 2000
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
You will develop e-Commerce applications that we build for our leading European and international customers. Together with a team of professionals, you will work to program medium and large scale web and mobile applications.
- Analyze and understand our customer’s business requirements and propose the best technical solution.
- Structure and estimate the work you will develop.
- Develop the Back End features using PHP, MySQL and other web technologies like PrestaShop, Magento.
- Perform dev testing on the features you are developing.
- Work closely with other developers, designers and testers.
- About 2-5 years of relevant experience.
- Very good PHP (OOP) and MySQL knowledge. Excellent advantage - PrestaShop and Magento experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Your English is good in both writing and speaking.
- Good appetite for learning and experimentation.
- Bonus: knowledge of Java Script, JQuery, Angularjs.
- Bonus: you worked in Agile mode using Git and Jira.
- You will work in a team of really talented people who care about helping each other do their best work.
- We take a holistic approach to wellness physical, emotional, and financial. Our comprehensive benefits package includes meal vouchers, transportation costs, sport discounts for the activities of your choice etc.
- Our flexible working plan enables you to work remotely for up to 2 days a week.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply directly or send us your resume at: mariadotstrategikahrdoteu.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
Xcommerce is a full-service eCommerce company. Our objective is to help our clients increase sales and grow their business. We think about ourselves as a bridge connecting online technology and commerce. For more than 10 years we create technology with passion, dedication, creativity and hard work for leading European and international clients. This is our way of bringing value to our clients and to the world.