Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
We are growing our talented tech team in Romania so we are hiring great PHP Developers, who will be directly involved in the product development projects of the client platform, using Agile Scrum as methodology.
Some of the technologies and services we’re using to build our geographically distributed multi data-center platform are PHP, MySQL (partitioning, replication, sharing), Redis, Sphinx, MongoDB, Memcached, APIs (both as a provider and a consumer, including REST, JSON-RPC and SOAP), multiple CDNs (Content Delivery Networks). This is open to change as our needs evolve.
Every engineer contributes to the vision of how we grow the product and is directly involved in vetting new and existing features and defining the technical solution.
- Development and maintenance for various modules of our Commerce platform, such as:
- Vendor, Partners Control Panels, Shopper Portals
- Ordering Systems for desktop and mobile users
- Exposing APIs and Dev Tools for the community
- Affiliate Network, Reseller Management System
- Subscription, Payments and Billing Engines
- Third Party integrations (CDN providers, Email Sending providers, Tax and Compliance etc)
- Reporting, Risk and Accounting Systems
- Internal Administration tools and support services
- PCI-DSS Compliant credit card Vault system
- Applications design meetings
- Platform optimization and scalability projects
- Embracing good development practices including design specification, coding standards, unit testing and code reviews
- Identifying and prototyping best practices for backend engineering
- Sharing to the team and community cool ideas and research areas you are passionate of (see some of our colleagues involved in Tech Session presentations or open source contribution)
- 3+ years of experience in web-enabled software application development
- Knowledge of techniques and concepts of Internet security
- Person with initiative and ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of English language (written and speaking)