Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat in Euro
Diese Stellenanzeige ist nicht mehr gültig.
- Place: Bucharest, near Facultatea de Drept
- Languages: Romanian, English
- Salary: 500 EUR/month from start with bonus system
As a personal assistant (PA) for our investment company you will work closely with senior managerial or directorial staff to provide administrative support, usually on a one-to-one basis. You will help a manager to make the best use of their time by dealing with secretarial and administrative tasks.
Experience is not necessary. You need to have high motivation, high interest in the success of the business and good language skills.
As a PA, you will often act as the manager's first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organisation. Tasks are likely to include:
- devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
- screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
- carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
- liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
In addition to supporting managers, their team and departments, many PAs also have their own personal workload and responsibilities. The scope of the PA's role can be extensive and additional duties may include:
- carrying out specific projects and research;
- responsibility for accounts and budgets;
- taking on some of the manager's responsibilities and working more closely with management;
- deputising for the manager, making decisions and delegating work to others in the manager's absence;
- being involved in decision-making processes.
You will generally work from 9am to 5pm, depending on the type of organisation. It may be necessary to work overtime during peak times and when deadlines are close.
Part-time work, flexible hours and career breaks are all possible.
What to expect
- There is frequent contact with people, either face-to-face or by phone or email.
- The job may be very stressful at times, as it can sometimes involve dealing with difficult or demanding people, often at very senior levels, and the work is always focused on the needs of the manager. Being a PA means working very closely with one person and any problems they are having with their work may impact on you.
- Travel within a working day, absence from home overnight and overseas work or travel are uncommon but may be required to attend external meetings and conferences or to research facilities.
You will start with a salary of 500 EUR per month which will increase every year. Also you get a monthly bonus on every sale you make.
contact person: Fabian