At Atos, we are striving to create the firm of the future by bringing together people, technology and business. Every day we power progress for our clients and partners, the wider community and ourselves. It is our unique approach that makes this possible.
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with approximatelyemployees in 72 countries and annual revenue of around € 12 billion. Atos Romania operates in Bucharest, Timişoara and Braşov and employs more than 2100 people.
The European number one in Big Data, Cybersecurity, High Performance Computing and Digital Workplace, The Group provides Cloud services, Infrastructure & Data Management, Business & Platform solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry.
With its cutting-edge technologies, digital expertise and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across various business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Energy & Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications and Transportation. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline. Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
For more information and to see our current vacancies, access the Career section from our website
Also we’re waiting you to be our friend on Facebook page.
Requirements (skills) :
· Experience in the operation and safety assessment of Web applications (OWASP Testing Guide, Burp Suite, IBM AppScan)
· Experience in dealing with relevant tools for security verification and penetration testing (Kali, Metasploit, Nessus, Wireshark ...)
Nice to have:
- one or more relevant certifications (CEH, CISSP, OSCP)
- 1 year of professional experience in the field of Information Security
· Performing application and infrastructure penetration tests
· Performing mobile application (Android & IOS) penetration tests
· Performing penetration tests on IoT Devices and IoT Supporting Platforms
· Review and define requirements for information security solutions
· Perform security reviews of application designs, source code and deployments as required, covering all types of applications (web application, web services, mobile applications)
· Participate in Security Assessments of networks, systems and applications