Partner Technical Consultant O365 (German)
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Englisch - fortgeschritten, Deutsch - fortgeschritten
* alle Sprachen sind obligatorisch
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
This is an external staff position. Your employer will be a third-party supplier, in service for Microsoft.
Working at Microsoft: Empower every person and organization on the planet to achieve more. That’s what inspires us, drives our work, and pushes us to challenge the status quo every day. At Microsoft, we also work to empower our employees so they can achieve more. We believe we should each find meaning in our work and we ensure employees have the freedom and the reach to help make a difference in the world. Want to know more
- As a Partner Technical Consultant in Microsoft you will be in charge of driving the so called Digital Transformation of our Customers through the Microsoft Partner Channel.
- Successful candidates will need to have the drive and intellectual horsepower to act as a Consultant and Technical Trusted Advisor to enable the Microsoft Partner in to the Cloud Technologies portfolio.
- You will find yourself in a different and varied technical activities – from delivering a Readiness Event, providing presales Technical help to a Partner over the phone, working with some colleagues in a Proof of Concept or delivering a WebCast over the phone for EMEA range Partners.
- Possess deep technical expertise and can solve complex technical problems through sound, creative troubleshooting.
- Demonstrate critical thinking, strong communication skills and ability to develop strategic on going customer and partners relationships.
- Enjoy team work, and actively contribute to their peer group as well as our customer account teams. Experience and Skills required:
- Understand and drive Microsoft Cloud deployment and adoption, working with partners directly to drive success with O365 (mail and messaging, unified communication, collaboration and content)
- Cloud adoption competency: Possess the knowledge and personal conviction to articulate why the cloud and Office 365
- Adoption Focus: Possess the knowledge and confidence to help motivate a customer’s adoption of their purchased Microsoft cloud-based workloads based on an understanding of customer needs. •Customer and Partner Focus: Demonstrated skills and abilities to consistently create an amazingly positive experience for our corporate customers and Partners.
- Administration, Support, or Microsoft Field experience. Microsoft Cloud technical competency: Experience or broad knowledge in deploying Office 365
- Full Professional Proficiency of German and English languages both verbal & written