WW A&C Partner Services is a global organization supporting all Oracle partners to help drive increased increase revenue and provide excellent partner support through their lifecycle with Oracle. From recruitment, competency building, business enablement, activation, specialization, partnership renewal to delivering incremental revenue & value to Oracle.
The Partner Services ISV/OEM Inside Sales Representative is an inside consultant mapped to a territory/vertical in TBC, tasked with order fulfillment and selling of products and services in using telephone sales (inbound/outbound calls). Part of the Global team of ISV/OEM Inside Sales Team located in Bangalore, Beijing, Bucharest and Buenos Aires.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. Works under general supervision. Seeks intervention from his/her manager on complex deals that fall outside of existing guidelines.
As Partner Services ISV/OEM Senior Inside Sales Representative you will sell products and services to an assigned geographic or national account base territory to achieve assigned revenue and pipeline generation objectives. The role generates incremental revenue through identification and conversion of net new opportunities using telephone sales (inbound/outbound calls). Develops account penetration strategies, and closes business. Responsible for understanding Oracle product offerings and competitive market. Identifies new business opportunities by creating and implementing territory campaigns with management assistance. Develop trusting relationships with with customer contacts for the purpose of managing the customer relationship, identifying new opportunities, and selling Oracle products and services.
Reports into Partner Services ISV/OEM Regional Manager
· Prospect, manage and close Tech and Cloud sales opportunities through accurate forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning.
· Increase pipeline through demand generation and targeted Technology awareness campaigns from Oracle ISV install base accounts and prospects
· Focus on developing Top Non-Field Managed ISVs
· Royalty Trend Analysis, Forecasting, Revenue Collection and Booking
· Up-sell & cross sell of Oracle Technology in ISV install base/ Design Wins
· Develop and nurture non-active accounts
· Contract Renewals and Execution (ISV Master Agreements, ESL, ASFU and FUDA and related addendums)
· Tracking and reporting of all activities performed and contribution of Net-New Revenue
· Provide accurate and timely management information and revenue forecasts
· Develop/Propose future business plans and needs to develop services, capacity and deliverables as needed
· Keep up to date with all developments related to Oracle strategy for ISVs and also new product releases
· Develop and maintain competitive knowledge on industries and products to leverage in the sales cycle
· Executive level discussions from VP to CXO and solution selling
· Work collaboratively with Outbound, Inside and Field reps on sales strategy
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).