Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
This position reports to the manager of Logistics Department.
Must guarantee availability of packaging, in accordance with lead-time and quantities, as well as contracts defined with the suppliers; and in accordance with the group's objectives. He is responsable for the respect of rules in using of packaging and he makes proposals on the standardization of packaging.
- He is responsible for analysing external supply requirements according to CBN calculation and for achieving delivery dates, which ensue,
- He is responsible for monitoring purchase orders and chasing up suppliers, follow up suppliers regarding any disputes arising,
- Must draw up indicators (service rates, provisional purchases, stock level&hellip) respecting the objectives set by the manager,
- Is responsible for daily monitoring (modifications, end of life...),
- According to the organisation and on the request of the manager, additional tasks may be required to be carried out within the department,
- Must take part in warehouse inventories.
- Relevant experience in logistiques, material planning in automotive industry,
- Good telephone manner, good interpersonal skills, autonomous, able to takes initiative, tenacious,
- Very good knowledge of English (Franch is a plus).