Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
This position reports to the manager of Logistics Department.
Must guarantee availability of packaging, in accordance with lead-time and quantities, as well as contracts defined with the suppliers; and in accordance with the group's objectives. He is responsable for the respect of rules in using of packaging and he makes proposals on the standardization of packaging.
- He is responsible for analysing external supply requirements according to CBN calculation and for achieving delivery dates, which ensue,
- He is responsible for monitoring purchase orders and chasing up suppliers, follow up suppliers regarding any disputes arising,
- Must draw up indicators (service rates, provisional purchases, stock level&hellip) respecting the objectives set by the manager,
- Is responsible for daily monitoring (modifications, end of life...),
- According to the organisation and on the request of the manager, additional tasks may be required to be carried out within the department,
- Must take part in warehouse inventories.
- Relevant experience in logistiques, material planning in automotive industry,
- Good telephone manner, good interpersonal skills, autonomous, able to takes initiative, tenacious,
- Very good knowledge of English (Franch is a plus).