Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre), Führungskraft (>10 Jahre)
Französisch, Rumänisch, Englisch
Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat in Euro
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
EUROSTAT GROUP, the European leader in packaging & equipment for the protection of electronic components against ESD, present in Eastern Europe regions for a number of years, is looking for a rigid packaging engineer that can fulfill the following:
- Design of thermoformed products (blisters and/or trays) using Solidworks (2D and 3D).
- Cooperation with the local sales team to validate technical feasibility of any given project.
- On-site visits to customers throughout the region occasionally.
- Reporting directly to the Rigid Packaging Engineering Manager.
- In close contact with all the engineering team in HQ (based in France).
- Travelling to HQ in France approximatelly once every 6 months for further training and assesment.
- Tool set up & after sales technical support at European customer’s factory
Requirements / skills:
- Technical education or experience in 3D modelling, user-level knowledge of SOLIDWORKS.
- 1-3 years of work experience in a comparable position, ideally for the automotive industry.
- Advanced English knowledge, fluent in local language.
- Willingness to travel for business domestic and abroad.
- Driving licence for passenger cars (class B).
- Competitive salary based on profile and experience.
- Career in a successful international company.
- Possibility of professional growth.
- Challenging work environment.
- Participation in interesting international projects.
- Wide range of training possibilities.
- Above standard company benefits (five weeks of vacation, home-office options, expenses).
- Additional benefits upon negotiation.