Join a company that appreciates your energy, drive and enthusiasm just as much as your skills.
The Order Support Specialist position will provide superior customer support to customers of one of the largest sellers of barbeque grills. We are seeking bright, articulate, detail-oriented applicants who have a desire to help resolve customer issues and understand the importance of providing an exceptional experience to customers.
On this role, you will communicate with customers primarily via phone and utilize a variety of software tools to answer customer inquiries, process sales transactions, troubleshoot basic equipment issues, and communicate effective solutions in a fun, and fast paced environment.
Required Experience, Skills & Competencies:
▪ Advanced level of German (Cand Medium level of English (B2)
▪ Availability for a full-timechedule (8 h 30 minutes shift) Monday - Sunday (extra payment for week-ends)
▪ Previous interactive customer service experience
▪ Solutions driven with strong critical thinking skills
▪ Strong customer service orientation with an upbeat, people-minded personality and a willingness to go above and beyond for every customer
▪ Innate desire to learn more about the product/service in order to better assist customers
Specific responsibilities may include:
▪ Reply to inbound customer inquiries in a call center environment (calls, e-mails)
▪ Process orders, provide product information, and troubleshoot basic equipment issues
▪ Confidently make product and service recommendations tailored to customers’ needs/wants
▪ Build professional relationships and rapport with customers in order to deliver exceptional customer experiences
▪ Consistently perform well within a fast paced and constantly changing environment
▪ Contribute to a diverse team
▪ Have ability and willingness to tend to any other tasks as assigned
Stable job – we offer permanent labor contracts
Above average fixed salary, performance bonuses
Tenure salary increases
Monthly meal tickets
Excellent relocation package for candidates outside Bucharest including: rent allowance, plane ticket refund, hotel accommodation for the first month
Multilingual exposure – we serve international clients daily – join us and improve your spoken and written language skills with native speakers
Positive environment – we care about the well-being of our employees, invest in their development, encourage fun and team building initiatives
Community projects – we run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long. Make the world better, together with us!
Private medical insurance coverage – we work with one of the best suppliers, Medlife Medical Center where you will benefit from a Professional package
Other fun stuff:
Special discounts provided by our partners in different industries (Banking, Telecom, Gym & Fitness)
Free massages on site, fruits every week to boost your energy, free books rent and delivery to support your career growth
Special discounts for our team members in AFI mall where our office is located