ORACLE TESTING COORDINATOR
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre)
Englisch - fortgeschritten
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
• Higher qualification / Degree in Economics or Computer Science, knowledge of Oracle EBS (specifically SOM and Quote) would be an advantage
• At least 2 years of relevant work experience or internships within a matrix Organization – experience working with or deploying and ERP application would be an advantage
• Proven track record of consistently seeing tasks through to completion while remaining productive under pressure
• Able to operate independently and in a team, and establish effective working relationships
• Fluent in oral and written English – other European languages would be an advantage
SUMMARY OF ROLE
Responsible for providing project administration and testing support for Europe on the Oracle deployment projects.
By using input from the IT Analysts and knowledge of the processes used in the Order processes, develop test scripts covering the core processes.
Take ownership for testing required on JDI Waves coordinating with the BU champions and the Central Testing Service (CTS) to ensure testing is completed within the timeframe provided.
• Provides the following for European Oracle IT Application deployments of Oracle
• Review with Business Champions and agree a list of tests scripts needed to cover the end to end process for each BU and their products
• Coordinate CTS to run the initial smoke/unit testing within each instance
• Organise CTS to complete testing, including the simulation of the BU specific steps as needed
• Supporting the functional testers (training)
• Ensure issues are raised and effectively managed/resolved
• Manage the testing tracker and coordinate to ensure testing is completed in the timescales provided
• Leading calls for getting the test scenarios progressed and keeping the stakeholders informed
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as required
Emerson is a global leader in bringing technology and engineering together to provide innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and consumer markets around the world. Founded in 1890 in St. Louis, Missouri (USA), Emerson delivers solutions through five business segments: Process Management, Industrial Automation, Network Power, Climate Technologies, and Commercial & Residential Solutions. With sales of $ and more thanemployees in over 150 countries, we have a customer-focused, results-driven culture where employee performance is recognized and rewarded.
Visit us at: