Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
• We need someone who can work well in a heterogeneous environment of different languages and technologies, and can bring flexibility, speed and quality to our team.
• He/she should have a solid background in the fundamentals of software development and a deep understanding of best practices in various languages/technologies.
• The candidate should have an established background in building highly scalable systems and system design (server management in constantly growing environment), good project management skills & communication skills, and an aptitude to achieve results in a fast paced environment. He/she should be comfortable in working on complex system software, customer-centric, and perfectionist about building software that can achieve its operational goals. He/she should be able to develop a logical innovation, when required.
• He/she should be highly motivated, willing to take on challenging initiatives, and capable of working both independently as well as a team member.
• A quick learner with ability and interest to learn new skills/technologies is to be preferred.
• He/she should be willing to work for extended hours when it is required.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/IT with at least 3 years of work experience.
• In-depth knowledge of Oracle 11g database with production support experience in a multi-project environment.
• In-depth knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL, including tuning.
• Experience with Oracle performance and tuning skills including server configuration and tracing facilities.
• Experience with Linux in a multi-domain environment including basic commands and shell scripting.
• Good working knowledge of job scheduling and monitoring tools.
• Experience with Oracle Application Express (APEX).
• Exposure to Data warehousing.
• Hands on experience of developing/architecting multiple large scale projects.
• Master’s Degree in Computer Science/IT.
• Experience in creating efficient, scalable, highly usable database applications.
• Experience in project management, to develop a project from scoping requirements to its actual launch.
• Experience in working with business customers and innovation in business processes.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Good documentation skills (Windows Office/Visio, etc).