The mission of the Migration specialists’ team is to work with Oracle’s largest ISV partners on migration strategies to move their IP to Oracle Public Cloud (OPC) and to develop their next generation SaaS offerings on the OPC. ou will have to manage a team of migration specialists who will work with internal Oracle Cloud offering teams, including Product Management and Development, to craft highly scalable, flexible and resilient production cloud architectures that address customer business problems and accelerate the adoption of OPC services. n collaboration with ISV sales, Migration Specialists team will drive revenue growth across a broad set of customers across all industries, , helping our ISVs accelerate adoption of OPC IaaS and PaaS – Compute, Storage, Java as a Service, Database as a Service. Your role as the manager of the migration specialist’s team is to ensure the success of the ISV partner’s applications migration from on premise or cloud deployments to OPC services.
The Worldwide ISV Sales Engineering team is the pre-sales engineering team supporting ISV & OEM partner business with all other internal Oracle teams for technology and cloud products. his organization is focusing on ISV & OEM partners that integrate/embed Oracle technologies into their products, applications & solutions deployed in the cloud and/or on premise at customer
• Management of the Migration Specialist team
• In partnership with the sales and pre-sales manager, formulate and execute a strategy to migrate ISV applications from on premise or cloud deployments to OPC services.
• As a trusted customer advocate, you team will help ISVs understand best practices around advanced cloud-based solutions, find the right cloud services for their needs and how to migrate existing production workloads to the cloud.
• Work with the ISV sales and pre-sales team to manage the whole product migration lifecycle from business analysis to GTM
• Work with the ISV pre-sales team and development to develop a production architecture to migrate the ISV applications into production environments on OPC.
• Work with CxO and VP levels in order to meet business goals and timelines
• Coordinate the work activities of a remote team of Migration Specialists to complete tasks identified in the statement-of-work• Develop an enablement plan for Oracle knowledge transfer.
• Ramp us the team of migration specialist on Oracle Cloud technologies
• Manage the liaison between Sales Management, Presales Management and Migration Specialist team.
• Develop a deep expertise in the Oracle Cloud technology offerings as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using the Oracle Cloud platform.
• Help lead promote and advocate the usage of Oracle Public Cloud services across various ISV partners segments. on all industries
• Passion: orking with top ISV partners: educating, training, designing, and building cloud computing systems for some of the largest and most important organizations in the world.
• Manager for at least 2 years
bull; Project management experience coordinating activities of a virtual remote team, sales and pre-sales ; Project Management certifications will be a plusbull; Have owned or at least been involved in the platforming choices and decisions for the on premise to Cloud journey• Knowledge of specific frameworks, libraries and platforms (. Eclipse, Maven, ADF, , jQuery)
• Experience migrating to or architecting micro-services cloud solutions and/or containers or has built such green-field “cloud native” applications desirable
• Experience building or migrating SaaS applications and/or PaaS cloud services on any popular platform . Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, .
• Experience migrating IP from on premise to the cloud and/or experience designing and developing a next generation SaaS offering.
• Experience with Terraform, Hudson, Chef, Puppet, and/or scripting languages (Python, Perl, etc.) scripting application deployments into cloud platforms (.,. orchestration)• Experience with Agile methodology, using industry standard cloud development practices and dev/ops tooling
• Strong speaking and presentation skills - Formal presentations, white boarding, large and small group presentations.• Technical and customer-facing skills
• Excellent written and spoken English communication skills.
• Experiences in international projects
• Team player able to contribute at both US and EMEA wide
• Building effective relationships
• Results Oriented
• Leadership attitude
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent. dvanced degree highly desirable
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).