Oracle BPM & SOA Consultant
Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Englisch - fortgeschritten
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Description We are currently looking for two Senior(s) and Junior(s) Oracle BPM & SOA Consultants to assist customers in the implementation of Oracle BPM & SOA technology and support them mapping the Business requirements into a successful implementation.
Responsibilities and Duties:
The work will be carried out either in the company’s premises or on site at the customer premises in Bucharest, Romania.
Hereunder a detailed list describing some of the activities/deliverable of an eProseed BPM & SOA Consultant:
- Provide technical expertise on Oracle BPM Suite and Oracle SOA Suite, including Oracle Service Bus, API Gateway, Stream Explorer, etc.;
- Ability to drive architecture design on customer projects and act as a trusted advisor, especially on Oracle BPM & SOA to deliver business-driven SOA in highly heterogeneous environments;
- Facilitate and actively participate in all phases of a BPM & SOA project development life cycle: include requirements gathering and analysis, solution design and development, testing and implementation, post-production support and evolution;
- Help customer on benchmark to identify bottlenecks, and provide guidance on tuning and optimization of Oracle WebLogic, Oracle BPM and Oracle SOA;
- Develop accurate and concise written documentation;
- Deliver trainings on Oracle WebLogic Suite, Oracle BPM Suite and Oracle SOA Suite.
- Proven experience on Oracle WebLogic Suite, Oracle BPM Suite and Oracle SOA Suite, including SCA, BPEL, BPMN, Business Rules, Human Workflow, BAM, Service Bus (OSB), EDN, B2B, Adapters, Coherence, etc.
- Knowledge of ADF-BC/SDO, BPM Process Portal, and ADF-Faces highly appreciated;
- Expert hands-on knowledge of WS-*, XML, XPATH, XSLT, XQuery;
- Design, rapidly prototype, and implement scalable, reliable, and maintainable BPM/SOA solutions;
- Strong interest in designing complex and mission-critical middleware solutions;
- Strong command of middleware security topics;
- Familiarity with best practices for SOA design patterns;
- Experience using APIs and web service aggregation.
- Ability to work and communicate in an international and multi-cultural environment;
- Professional approach when dealing with internal and external customers, including clear and concise written and verbal communication skills;
- High degree of initiative, accuracy, efficiency and attention to detail;
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude under stressful circumstances;
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change in a complex global organization;
- High aptitude for learning and high degree of self-motivation;
- Acquire new competencies and accept new challenges;
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities;
- Fluent in English. French or any other European language is a plus.
Location: Bucharest, Romania.
Start Date: ASAP
Compensation : Industry best salary, free smart phone, etc
Our Offer: We will provide you with the opportunity to work with industry leading clients where you will help to deliver state of the art solutions. A global network of experts will allow you to build a solid network that brings your personal and technical skills to a next level. All of our consulting professionals are Oracle certified and receive comprehensive training covering business, technical and professional skills development.
If you're ready to become a recognized and certified expert; and to take your career to the next level in a challenging international environment and dynamic teamwork, eProseed is the place for you.