Oracle Applications Trainee
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre)
- Last year student, graduate or currently attending Master’s degree courses in Computer Science/ Electronics / Cybernetics / Mathematics & Informatics / Economics studies;
- Querying Oracle or MS-SQL databases knowledge;
- Good analytical skills, logical and structured thinking, creativity in problem solving;
- Innovative, curios and inquisitive;
- Enthusiasm for learning new technologies;
- Fluent in English;
Represents a plus:
- Knowledge of business terms and processes in areas like Cost Control, Consolidation, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing;
- Any experience in IT, Finance or customer support
- Experience with other Business Intelligence products, especially Microsoft SSIS.
Vision of the role
The IT Department of UBISOFT is looking for a passionate Oracle Applications Trainee to join our team that assures the support and maintenance for the company’s Finance reporting and consolidation tools.
What’s in IT for YOU?
The opportunity to get trained by our experts, participate to all phases of functional and technical support for internal customers in worldwide Ubisoft offices on applications like Hyperion Financial Management, and Hyperion Planning, be part of a multinational team, a paid 12 months internship and the possibility of continuing on a permanent contract at the end of it.
Put your degree at work and start building your career at UBISOFT!
What you will do:
- Work a queue of support tickets and provide resolutions within internally defined SLAs, with a focus on long-term solutions;
- Provide status updates and manages customer expectations throughout the lifecycle of the Support tickets;
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of end-user and internal IT documentation;
- Acquire knowledge across multiple Finance reporting and consolidation products;
- Possesse good analysis and synthetizing skills, enabling to understand data flows between internal/external systems and the internal data warehouse;
- Participate to projects (new functionalities, enhancements, etc.) – functional analysis, design, development, system testing, UATs when needed.