Opportunity Programme Support Analyst
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
As the world’s leading Telecommunications Company, we’re proud to help millions of people in every corner of the globe connect, whether through texting, talking, working, swapping pictures, watching movies...
Vodafone Shared Services empowers its people to create value for Vodafone by providing the expertise and insight to drive business transformation, deliver high quality and efficient operations, and enable Vodafone to operate with speed, simplicity and trust.
We invite you to join us and start building a career with us!
Role purpose: The Single Front Door organisation is the single interface between Group Enterprise and Group Enterprise Technology for customer opportunities ensuring that what we sell, can be delivered and operated, that all risks are known and documented, resource and capacity are available and regular and standardized status updates are being provided back to Group Enterprise.
The Opportunity Project Support will accompany multiple projects in pre – sales by providing support on pre-sales feasibility study, including administrative support of the opportunity manager and complex solution designers in (a) consolidation of inputs by using different tools (. Opportunity Tracker) (b) preparation & wrap up of board meetings including the collection & compiling of relevant programme scorecards from programme managers for Regional/Global delivery board (c) action tracking (d) communication and (e) KPI tracking / quality assurance. In addition the role is responsible to provide quotes for non- complex projects.
In doing so, the role builds up a strong collaboration with the governance manager, process improvement manager and performance analyst. The Opportunity Project Support provides required input and supports analyses and assists in the monitoring of the successful hand-over to delivery and operations, flagging potential issues to the project manager.
• Administrative pre- sales support
o Collect and consolidate input from Opportunity manager and various assessing units at global and local level and across Sell-Build-Run in Group Enterprise
o Track actions and risks
o Track KPIs and assure quality of project deliverables
o Produce and manage standard project management reports
o Distribute reports from / to multiple stakeholders
o Support the preparation and wrap-up of several management boards (. pre –sales boards)
• Provide delivery quotes for non- complex projects
• Monitor successful hand-over to delivery and to operations
• Build strong interfaces within SFD performance management
o Provide input to the governance manager
o Provide regular and ad-hoc information to the reporting team and support the analyses of delivery data
o Provide input to the business process improvement manager and support continuous business process improvement
• Maintenance of Single Front Door tools (. SFD mailbox, opportunity management tracking, Sharepoint)
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Good understanding of the processes and structure of the organization
• Very structured, organised and efficient at tackling multiple requests in a short turnaround time
• Working well under pressure and tight timelines
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• Good MS Office skills (esp. Powerpoint, Microsoft Excel)
• Project management support experience (Prince 2 or equivalent desirable)
• Ability to work with workflow tools
• Fluent English skills in writing and speaking
What we offer:
• Private medical and dental care insurance;
• Life insurance;
• Dedicated employee phone subscription;
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers;
• Project specific training;
• A youthful and multicultural working environment with dedicated professionals and great
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to enjoy a high challenging profile role, to progress in your career and to develop experience within a world leading and multinational organization.
Vodafone Shared Services Center is part of a Global Services Center and will cater for Vodafone operations in different countries, as well as for the Vodafone Group. Our success comes from the outstanding people that make it happen for our customers every day!
We’re at our best when you’re at yours!
Power to you
***NOTE: We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for further consideration in the selection process will be contacted.
Due to current immigration restrictions, we are welcoming applications from the persons who have the legal right to work in Romania.