Operations Specialist / Project Support
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Englisch - fortgeschritten, Deutsch - fortgeschritten
* alle Sprachen sind obligatorisch
Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat
2500 - 3000
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
An opportunity has arisen for Operations Specialist/ Project Support (m/f) position in Munich.
As part of the young and dynamic Operations Team, you will be a liaison between internal teams (Software development and IT, Operations, Sale etc.), customers and other external stakeholders. You can make a difference to the success of the company throughout your initiatives and activities inhe quality assurance (QA) area. Together with the Head of Product Development and Operations you will streamline and confirm the efficiency and effectiveness of the processes, by continuous improvement. Your colleagues will rely on your contribution in supporting, estimating and controlling the Development and IT projects in terms of timeline and budgets.
- Monitor and report quality of IT service
- Handle communications and relations with clients and other stakeholders
- Support IT project management including controlling project timelines and budget
- Support documentation of operational processes
- Propose and implement change of process for improvement in efficiency and effectiveness
- Assist internal and external auditing
- Perform training of staff to enhance team’s competence
- Assist the CTO and the Head of PDO withd-hoceports and analyses.
Your Skills and Abilities Set
- Very good number sense and high accuracy
- Advance communication skills
- Excel, PowerPoint
- Proficient in both German and English languages
Ideally Experienced With
- Relational databases (preferably SQL Server)
- Atlassian Tools (Confluenece, Jira)
- Controlling, Business Intelligence
- Auditing projects.