Part of Vodafone Group, Vodafone Shared Services Romania is a center of excellence offering Technology, Customer Service, Fraud and Security Services to Vodafone clients from several markets around the world.
We've opened for business in Romania in 2014 and we have ambitious plans for growth. We have reached 800 colleagues and counting.
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is a welcoming place for everyone as we pride ourselves with offering genuine Global Experience.
Your day to day:
This role is part of the new centralized IT team within Vodafone Shared Services (VSS). The Operations Specialist monitors the day-to-day operation of all Office IT services delivered across the four VSS locations: Romania, Hungary, Egypt and India. The broad scope covers services that are delivered by the VSS IT team directly, or delivered as service by the TSSC teams (Floor Support, IT Service Desk, IT Operations) or by other external teams.
The Operations Specialist supports the Operations Manager on day to day operational issues, follow ups with relevant teams and ensures the right service levels Agreement for IT services offered by VSS Office IT.
The role collaborates closely with the Performance & KPI Specialist to monitor KPIs and SLAs end ensures any corrective action is taken. If new services are transitioned to VSS, the Operations Specialists extends and manages the service catalogue accordingly.
In case of critical service impacts or outages, the role drives the activities to resolve the issue and ensures right communication level to key stakeholders.
The Operations Specialist also ensures that new services meet operational requirements. To do so the Operational Manager reviews services to be transitioned to VSS Office IT and identifies IT operational impact.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
• Ensure that the day-to-day operations, any escalations and follow up to close operational issues.
• Monitors SLA and performance (covering services offered by VSS Office IT directly as well as services offered through other teams).
• Monitors the incident resolution activities, ensures aging tickets are actioned and getting resolved.
• Owns and manage the service catalogue and ensures all new services are incorporated in a timely manner.
• Coordinates and ensure the correct recharging process is followed for services provided via other internal teams or 3rd parties.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
• 5+ years of experience working in a performance management role handling SLAs or KPIs for IT services.
• Highly organized, data driven with very strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Experience in operations management for a global IT service provider.
• Experience in working with multi-functional teams in a distributed matrix organization.
• Experience in defining and implementing Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators for IT services.
• Strong knowledge of IT service management processes (. ITIL) and well developed technical knowledge across a broad range of IT topics.
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
• Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose!
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
We’re at our best when you’re at yours
Power to you
We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for further consideration in the selection process will be contacted.
We are welcoming all applications from the persons who have the legal right to work in Romania.