Part of Vodafone Group, Vodafone Shared Services Romania is a center of excellence offering Technology, Customer Service, Fraud and Security Services to Vodafone clients from several markets around the world.
We've opened for business in Romania in 2014 and we have ambitious plans for growth. We have reached 800 colleagues and counting.
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is a welcoming place for everyone as we pride ourselves with offering genuine Global Experience.
Your day to day:
This role is part of the new centralised IT team within Vodafone Shared Services (VSS). The Operations Manager is responsible for operations management and support for Office IT services delivered across the four VSS locations: Romania, Hungary, Egypt and India. The broad scope covers services that are delivered by the VSS IT team directly, or delivered as service by the TSSC teams (Floor Support, IT Service Desk, IT Operations) or by other external teams.
The role is responsible to:
• Ensure service consistency for Internal IT services, their quality and SLAs across all 4VSS locations.
• End to end service management – from service definition, cost estimation, quality control, performance management and cost & recharge mechanism.
• Drives the implementation of a framework for Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and continuously evaluates if the quality of delivered services is corresponding to agreed SLAs.
• Define a framework to monitor the service based on proposal coming from internal/external third parties and KPIs performance manager.
• Request service offer from different parties, identify, in accordance with Service operations criteria and VSS IT needs, the best third party to support and be responsible for VSS IT contractual agreements.
• Collaborate closely with the local IT teams, performance management team and demand management to ensure the right quality of delivered services, implementation of new services and their improvements based on performance review.
• In case of critical issues, accountable to ensure the immediate resolution to restore the service with minimum business disruption.
The role covers VSS-wide service operations area (all locations across VSS organization), which enables the long-term growth of VSS, while continuously improving the service performance. To do so the Operational Manager reviews and approves new services to be transitioned to VSS.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
• Ensure service consistency in terms of quality across all locations. Review and approve new VSS services from an operational perspectives.
• Drive the implementation of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
• Drive and implement initiatives driving service efficiencies and cost reduction to support Vodafone growth.
• Accountable for costs controls related to services provided from third party and from TSSC.
• Oversee and manage operations of Office IT services across the four VSS locations –acts as escalation points in case of severe service disruptions.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
• 10+ years of experience in IT Services (preferable in Telecommunication industry).
• 7+ years of leadership experience with globally distributed teams.
• Extensive experience in operations management for a global IT service provider.
• Experience in working with multi-functional teams in a distributed matrix organization.
• Experience in developing and implementing Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements for IT services.
• Strong knowledge of IT service management processes (. ITIL) and well developed technical knowledge across a broad range of IT topics.
• Ability to travel and work remote two weeks per month in European and non-European countries.
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
• Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose!
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
We’re at our best when you’re at yours
Power to you
We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for further consideration in the selection process will be contacted.
We are welcoming all applications from the persons who have the legal right to work in Romania.