Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre), Führungskraft (>10 Jahre)
Englisch - fortgeschritten
Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat
3000 - 4000
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
A Dutch company specialized in the R&D, production, distribution and sales of a wide range of customized and standard spring products on the European market. Production and distribution centres are in the Netherlands, the Czech Republic, Germany, Poland, France and India and the group employs around 300 people. Technical springs are used in many applications & segments such as medical equipment, machines, aeronautics and the automotive industry. The company is a regional leader in various markets in the production and sales of industrial springs and is known for its craftsmanship, excellent quality, flexibility and reliability. Springs are manufactured according to DIN/EN standards from high-quality steel.
The company would like to expand its activities and that's why we're looking for an OPERATIONS MANAGER.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing, Industrial, Mechanical Engineering or related technical engineering field is required (not only Economic or Business field)
- Experience with start-up/greenfield projects where it was your job to provide all the necessary (facility, machinery, setup of all processes, recruiting people and more)
- Experience in metalworking, NC machining, production of metal parts, components, preferably similar to springs with application in industry
- Minimum of 4 - 6 years of related experience in a manufacturing management role, preferably in a process-oriented operation and/or related industry
- Experience in automotive, engineering or related branches preferred
- Experience with performance metrics, process improvements and Lean techniques required
- Experience in ISO certified facilities, knowledge of Six Sigma, LEAN manufacturing
- English language – at an advanced level for regular professional communication with company management and partners
- Team builder and a respected leader with motivational and leadership skills
- An energetic and performance-oriented person with a focus on long-term business and client goals and delivering against them.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Setting up a production plant in Sibiu location
- The planned built-up area of the factory is 600 – 1000 sqm, the number of employees in the year 2019 will be around 5 to, in 2020 approximately – 20 employees.
- Representation of our company in a professional, honest, and enthusiastic manner
- Providing primary services such as real estate, machinery and production equipment, human resources, business resources
- Develop and implement a plan for facility layout to drive LEAN product flow
- Planning, implementing and evaluating all aspects of operations, leading the day-to-day operations
- Complying with all local, state or federal regulations, and focus on creating a safe and productive working environment
- Participation in the establishment of divisions - warehouse, assembly, manufacturing and distribution to ensure quality production and delivering to the customer in a cost-effective manner
- Develop, recommend, and execute a manpower plan to recruit, train, coach and evaluate staff. Ensure all established processes are followed (. hiring, training, performance management, etc.)
- Establish, implement and monitor KPIs for safety, service level, quality, cost, and productivity.
- Opportunity to participate in the start-up project of a successful and established international company, to create new business strategies and achievements
- Work for a progressive, prosperous company with a vision of a long-term cooperation
- Professional training and the possibility of further development
- Motivating financial evaluation (fixed and variable wage)
- Flexible working hours
- Extra vacation week
- 13th-month salary and a system of financial benefits
- Meal tickets and other rewards.
- Do you have an engineering university education?
Do you have a manufacturing start-up/greenfield experience?
Do you have experience with metalworking, NC machining of metal components?