Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Who is the Operations Manager?
This full time position is based in Bucharest and reports directly to the City Lead. The chosen candidate will be an integral part of our team, responsible for managing the Maintenance team, the Office Managers and the FDA's (amongst others) and handling the operational facets of Mindspace branches.
Your day at Mindspace.
As an Operations Manager, you will be making sure that things are running smoothly at all times, increase operational effectiveness & efficiency of buildings and infrastructure and provide support in all trades to effectively maintain buildings.
What you will be responsible for, mainly.
- Mapping and creating a base building document describing all the operational processes that exists or should exist in the buildings. These tasks include: guest registration, cleaning, sanitation, systems (A/C, heating, IT, fire and more)
- Procure, negotiate and deal closing with multiple suppliers such as: Cleaning, Drinks (. coffee, beer, water and soda fountain, snacks vendors), VOIP & Phones, Printers, Remote secretary services
- Writing house rules and protocols in accordance to Mindspace guidelines for working with suppliers in synergy with community management
- Create maintenance protocols to ensure smooth activity of all system related issues
- Handling building security, access cards, cameras monitoring, security companies etc.
- Responsible for successful buildings operations
- Keep improving procedures by using existing metrics (KPIs)
- Manages the administrative, logistical and all other aspects of the location
- Support, coordinate and interact seamlessly with all the teams involved from opening
Do you have the following experience?
- Demonstrated operational experience - sales experience is an advantage
- 3 plus years of management experience in the hospitality or related industry
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and ability to influence multiple stakeholders at various levels
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking and analytical skills
- University Degree in Business, Economics or related field
- High level of English and Romanian – MUST!
Critical competencies for success.
- Multitasking is a must; You must be able to balance multiple projects at once and adhere to deadlines (strong time management skills are key)
- You’ll have a lot of responsibility on your shoulders. So we need someone of high integrity who is flexible, dependable, responsible, and empathetic
- Strong decision maker: You need to be able to make conscious, responsible decisions on a whim when things don’t go according to plan
- Getting the job done – no matter the cost, is critical. You should be a practical, creative, quick-thinker who is constantly on their feet and aware that others are counting on you!
- A problem solver – you are a highly resourceful thinker who is quick on their feet and a fast learner
Mindspace is an equal opportunity employer
Other benefits include marvelous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, lectures and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and more!
Please submit your application in English