Operations Executive (Spanish Speaking, International Conferences)
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre), Führungskraft (>10 Jahre)
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Our client is an established international conference and exhibitions organiser with headquarters in Central London. It organises major business events in cities spanning 5 continents, including some exciting and fast paced regions. An opportunity has arisen for an Event Executive to join the team and play a significant part in the organisation and running of these events.Key day-to-day responsibilities include:
The successful candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- With the support of the Event Manager, taking ownership of the logistics and event management for group of events
- Ensuring that all aspects of the planning and delivery of the events goes smoothly and that they are run professionally on site
- Budget management
- Liaising with venues and other suppliers
- Delegate and speaker management
- Organising travel arrangements
- Credit control
- Undertaking international business travel
- At least six months' to a year's business-to-business event organising experience. This could be post graduation or during a sandwich year/placement
- Degree level education or equivalent
- A professional, customer-focused approach
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- A passion for a career in event management
To be considered for this role please submit your CV to detailing your suitability.
Visit our website to see other vacancies we are currently recruiting for!
Do you know someone who may be suitable for this role? Should you introduce a candidate to Media Contacts who we subsequently place, we will send you a £150 retail gift voucher!